12-1:30pm on the 4th Wednesday of the month through May - Lunch included
Fee: $50/each – $200/series in advance
Limit: 15 people in each session
BNI & Office Squared Special: $35/each – $140/series in advance
Session 1 – Marketing Plan (January 23, 2013)
Update: Registration is closed, however, you may sign up to receive a notification when registration for the next series begins or you may register for the individual sessions in the current series below.
- You will leave with a basic actionable marketing plan for your business
Session 2 – Social Media 101 (February 27, 2013)
- Where does social media fit into your marketing strategy?
- Does social media matter to me?
- What benefit can my agency draw from social media?
- What is the difference between LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+?
- What kind of goals should I set for my social media marketing?
- What can I reasonably expect from a social media marketing strategy?
Session 3 – How to Facebook (March 27, 2013)
- You will learn best practices and procedures for setting up and managing a business Facebook page
- How to pick a good cover photo
- Choosing a profile image and icon
- How to connect with your audience: finding other businesses, inviting followers, etc.
- What to post, how often and when
Session 4 – Social Media 201: Beyond Facebook – Strategies for other social media (April 24, 2013)
- And more.
Session 5 – Optimizing your website for social media (May 22, 2013)
Your website is the front door to your business online. All the great social media efforts in the world are useless if they lead to site that isn’t working well. We’ll talk about what you need to look for on your site to make it friendlier to your visitors. You also want the content you provide on your site to be easily shared on various social media platforms.
You’ll leave with a to do list for your site that you can hand off to your website manager.